Most of the tech lovers loves to work with raspberry Pi. It’s also a worth making and interesting thing for the beginners. If a portable display is added with it, it becomes more usable & interesting.
But setting up the 800*480 HDMI 5 inch display with Raspberry Pi first time shows some errors.
Most of the times Raspberry Pi 5 inch display shows white lines or does not cover the entire output screen. How to get rid of these problems??
I am going show the easiest way to solve the problems.
For these we have to complete the full setup and check the display output condition.
Step 1: Hardware setup
Firstly, connect the raspberry Pi with the display. Make sure setup is done in the right way.
The display is showing nothing. Its totally white.
Step2: Access & Edit the config.txt file from pc
- pop the microSD into the card reader & connect it to your laptop.
- Find the config.txt file in the boot image & click on it.
- Find the comment #Uncomment to force a specific HDMI Mode
- Add three additional lines bellow the comment
hdmi_cvt=800 480 60 6 0 0 0
Find the comment bellow:
Replace the Lines:
- Save the config.txt file and pop back the microSD into Rpi again.
- Power on your Rpi.
Now see it’s working …..
Enjoy working with Raspberry Pi. Thank you.